Those that can access clubs free of charge are:
- school aged children from reception to Year 11;
- who are in receipt of benefits related free school meals in Calderdale.
There are funded or subsidised places for some other children, which include:
- Children assessed by the local authority as being in need, at risk or vulnerable.
- Young carers.
- Children in care or children previously in care.
- Children with special educational needs and/or disabilities who have been identified will benefit from HAF.
- Children who have low attendance rates at school or who are at risk of exclusion.
- Children living in areas of high deprivation or from low-income households who are not in receipt of free school meals.
- Elective home educated children.
- Young offenders.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible, please apply for free school meals.