Translation disclaimer (Translation disclaimer)

This content has been translated by a computer program and may not be 100% accurate.

(This content has been translated by a computer program and may not be 100% accurate.)

Parish Councillors

Find contact details here for Parish and Town Councils and search the Parish Council Register of Member's Interests.

By law, Parish and Town Councillors must register and keep current, certain financial interests. This is kept in their Register of Members' Interests.

  • The public can see these at the Town Hall (Halifax), during normal office hours.
  • This also needs to be published on the Council, Parish or Town Council's website, where there is one.

Search Parish Council register of member's interests

Contact your Parish Council

There are eight in Calderdale and each one has its own Clerk that you can contact for more details:

Blackshaw Parish Council

Erringden Parish Council

Hebden Royd Town Council

  • Contact: Mr Jason Boom.
  • Address: The Town Hall, St Georges Street, Hebden Bridge. HX7 7BY.
  • Phone: 01422 842181.
  • Website: Hebden Royd Town Council.

Heptonstall Parish Council

  • Contact: Ms H Sherriff-Jackson.
  • Address: 1 Denholme Gate, Denholme, Bradford. BD13 4EP.
  • Phone: 0790 8855 677 (mobile).
  • Email:

Ripponden Parish Council

Stainland and District Parish Council

Todmorden Town Council

  • Contact: Naomi Crewe (Town Clerk).
  • Address: Todmorden Town Hall, Todmorden. OL14 5AQ.
  • Phone: 0770 632 2037.
  • Email:

Wadsworth Parish Council

  • Contact: Naomi Goddard (The Clerk).
  • Address: Hebden Bridge Town Hall, St George's Street, Hebden Bridge. HX7 7BY.
  • Email:

If you want to be a Parish Councillor, please see: How to become a Councillor.

Web chat: Our advisers are available to help, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Chat now

Webpage feedback

Was this page helpful? Rate this page helpful Rate this page unhelpful