This permit allows you to park in the pay and display car parks across the Shibden Park estate, specifically:
- Mereside car park.
- The Upper car park.
- The Overflow car park
You get unlimited visits for just £100 per year. Visit just once a week for 2 hours to make a saving!
Note: The permit is not valid in the museum car park or anywhere else within the park.
(All prices include VAT.)
How to apply
Before you apply, please read: Terms and conditions.
Privacy notice: To find out how we use the data you give us, please see: Parking permit applications - privacy notice.
Terms and conditions for Shibden Contract permits
It is important that the driver and permit holder comply with the terms and conditions (T&Cs) of use. This is to make sure that a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) is not issued. Parking Services will not cancel any PCNs where the T&Cs (below) are not adhered to.
Terms and Conditions for Shibden Park Permit (SH)
- The permit is valid in the designated long stay pay and display spaces at Shibden Park Estate only.
- The permit does not guarantee a parking space, nor does it reserve a parking space solely for your use. Please make sure that you adhere to the T&Cs as stated on the car park information board. (For example, vehicles must park within a marked bay.)
- A maximum of two VRMs can be registered to each permit, but only one can be active at any time. The driver is responsible for making sure the permit has been allocated to the correct Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM). This can be done via the online permit portal at anytime.
- If you change your vehicle, you must update your vehicle details via the online permit portal.
- If you wish to cancel your permit, only full months will be refunded. The refund will be based on the current rate. Note: A monthly permit will only be refunded if cancelled in your account on or before its start date.
For any queries, please phone: 01422 392171 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm).