This permit lets you park in the places listed in the contract public permit locations list, but is only valid:
- From 4pm through to 10am (Monday to Friday). Important note: It is not valid from 10am to 4pm (Monday to Friday).
- All day Saturday and Sunday.
(All prices include VAT.)
How to apply
Before you apply, please read: Terms and conditions.
Privacy notice: To find out how we use the data you give us, please see: Parking permit applications - privacy notice.
Terms and conditions for Off-Peak Contract permits
It is important that the driver and permit holder comply with the terms and conditions (T&Cs) of use. This is to make sure that a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) is not issued. Parking Services will not cancel any PCNs where the T&Cs (below) are not adhered to.
- The permit is valid
- Between 4pm and 10am from Monday to Friday and all-day Saturday and Sunday.
- In the designated (long stay) car parks and on-street spaces around Calderdale only.
- Please make sure that you adhere to the T&Cs as stated on the car park information board. (For example, vehicles must park within a marked bay.)
- A maximum of two vehicles can be registered to each permit, but only one can be active. The driver is responsible for making sure the correct registration number has been selected. This can be done via your account on the permit portal at anytime.
- If you change your vehicle, you must update your VRM via the online permit portal.
- If you wish to cancel your permit for a refund, only full months will be refunded. The refund will be based on the current rate. The discount you get at purchase will no longer be valid. Note: A monthly permit will only be refunded if cancelled before or on the start date for the permit.
For any queries, please phone: 01422 392171 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm).